Saturday, February 19, 2011

Breaking News: I Slept Through the Night!

This is major.

I can't remember the last time I got a "good night" of sleep...maybe the night of my surgery when I was too drugged to think about moving? I don't sleep. I think. I plan. I worry. 

I haven't been feeling very good. The pain has been hard to ignore.  The swelling is back. The shooting pain that runs to my fingers has returned. It kind of feels like I have the flu. Oh, and my skin itches! 

Oh well, just another day. 

This is the last weekend I will see Mr. Spots for a while...I hate that I am not feeling well enough to do something fun. I guess I pushed myself too hard the last few days. My body is SCREAMING at me to rest. So, rest it is. 


Anyway---nothing interesting to say today...too tired.


I hope you are all out enjoying the beautiful weather---wear your sunscreen!

No comments: