Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Morning Of...

I have made a decision.

I am going to go into surgery with positive thoughts,
a smile on my face,
 and the determination to be the best little melanoma patient
Memorial Sloan Kettering has ever seen!



However, in honor of the pain I am going to put myself through today (guilt trip begins now!) I hope you take the time to warn someone about the dangers of melanoma. Become friends with a dermatologist. Stay out of the tanning bed. (Hello, spray tan!) Use sunscreen daily...not only on yourself but your kids, your husband, your parents. 

Be smart.





3 comments:

Brittany said...

Thinking of you today girl!! You got this! Prayers and love!

Anne said...

I love that you are still thinking of others as you head into this surgery! You are an amazing gal. Looking forward to a positive report after your surgery!!!

Tina Sullivan said...

Sending you prayers for calmness and strength for you and your family. You'll do great!