Friday, May 27, 2011

Don't Fry Day!



I have always enjoyed Memorial Day weekend. It has been a time for family, fun, and sun. This year things wil be a bit different for me. There will be fun in the sun; however, I will lather up with SPF, I will wear a hat if I am in direct sunlight, I will take extra precautions to make sure that I do not burn. Heck, I don't even want a tint of color. The sun scares me these days.

Does that mean I am hiding under a rock? Of course not. I will still go to the beach. I will have margarita's on the deck. I will enjoy long boat rides. Instead of trying for that "gorgeous" tan, I will keep myself safe while doing all of the things I enjoy.

I hope you all enjoy your Memorial Day weekend. Love on your family. Relax. And don't forget the sunscreen...

Let's make it a No Fry Weekend!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Enjoy Memorial Day, Chelsea! I'll be blocking those Florida rays with some serious SPF. BTW, do you have a favorite sunblock? I wondered if you follow the recs on EWG's Skin Deep. It seems difficult to find a safe and effective sunblock that isn't full of harmful chemicals, pthalates and parabens.