Monday, November 7, 2011

Itch, Itch.

Scratch, Scratch. Boy, I am ITCHY! I have had a few issues with having itchy skin following treatment, but this time I actually have little rashes on my arms! After spending most of the afternoon at work scratching my arms, I called the research nurse at Sloan Kettering to report my side effects. The thing about the clinical trial that is sometimes annoying is that they want to know each & every change in your normal life. Sure enough, when I explained what the rash looks like and how I feel very feverish, she had The Wizard call in some topical cream. So far, it is working on my arms. I am still itchy, but I believe with the help of benadryl, I will be able to sleep. Although uncomfortable, this is exciting. With a clinical trial, side effects are good things.

I was browsing my "tagged" pictures on Facebook last night and came across pictures of something famous............

Introducing:
My Primary Melanoma

That little tiny mole on my left shoulder
is what turned my life upside down.
(I was singing in the first picture...great wedding!)

Anyway, I just wanted to post a quick hello! My first day back to work took a toll on me...It's almost bed time. I hope everyone had a peaceful Monday!

No comments: