Friday, December 16, 2011

Bald & Beautiful...Barbie!

I have always been a fan of Barbie. I had everything from the life size Barbie car (that I was too scared of to drive so I would stand on the back of it and sing......) to the Christmas Barbies to Ken and friends. I loved Barbie. Seeing this story online tonight made me love Barbie even more.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/03/04/4-year-old-battling-cancer-receives-one-of-a-kind-barbie/


Thank you, Mattel, for making this little girl remember that she is a beautiful princess, with or without cancer.



Now, go make more of these dolls so that we can buy them so that another little girl with cancer can feel as special as beautiful Genesis.

***Oh, and Mattel, please donate a portion of the sales to childhood cancer research.



Please.

1 comment:

tara mcmanus said...

This is a great idea. There's movements, events on Facebook for it. Other people agree. I found this post doing a google search for bald Barbie. Good luck to you, and I hope you feel good and healthy, even at the times when you aren't.