Monday, December 19, 2011

"You're Famous!"

Boys and girls, it is weird to log onto a famous foundation's website and see a video of yourself....

I was taking a relaxing bubble bath tonight when my phone started ringing. Since I had already talked to Mom like five times already, I wasn't expecting to hear from her again tonight. I answered, she said, "Did you know your interview is posted online?"

Uh....what?

You see, I participated in a Skype interview with a Famous Cancer Foundation back in August. (I will talk more about this experience when I am given permission!) I posted a link to an article from that website tonight on Facebook. When my mom went to go read the article, she saw my picture on the right hand corner. They have posted 4 minutes of our interview! I didn't think too much of it, I thought mom just found it after playing detective, but then I received a text message from my baby sister: "You're famous!"

Well, folks...here's 4 minutes of my interview! http://youtu.be/AEjFJ-VxKFI

PS) I swear I don't sound that annoying in real life.

*A special thank you to those people who made this happen. It was an honor. I can't wait to tell you all more about it!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I saw this yesterday of FB and loved it!! Thank you for sharing your story!

Carol Taylor said...

I can't wait for them to post the rest!